TS-940 computer interface

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Mon Nov 25 11:45:18 EST 1996

Hello, all --

    After operating this weekend from XK7SZ (thanks, Allan!!) and using the
fully computer integrated setup, I'd like to plunge headfirst into the 90's
by getting my station computerized.  I understand that there is an interface
required for the 940 and would like to get one.  What's available, which one
should I get and does anyone have one for sale?  I heard that KW doesn't make
the 940 unit anymore.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

73,  Steve  K7LXC