Create Vertical... Specs/Source ??

Jastaples at aol.com Jastaples at aol.com
Wed Nov 27 16:06:13 EST 1996

The ZL8RI article in Dec. CQ listed a "Create 10-40 M Vertical" as part of
their equipment.

I'd like to know more.. who is the manufacturer, what's special about this
particular vertical, has anyone got/used one, any product reviews in the
magazines. ??

Please reply direct (jastaples at aol.com)

Thanks,

Joe, W5ASP