DX Window

Roger D. Johnson n1rj at ime.net
Thu Nov 28 20:56:44 EST 1996

While pondering the subject, I thought about enforcement of
contest rules in general. In every contest I hear stations
splattering horribly or with terrible key clicks, working DX
outside of the band limits, etc. My question is this:
 When was the last time a station was disqualified for a rules
violation?
 Amateur radio contesting is the only international sport I can
think of which is conducted without any oversight. All sign the
form stating that the rules have been followed but it's obvious
from listening that such is not the case.

Roger N1RJ