Propagation Prediction

David Robbins ky1h at berkshire.net
Wed Oct 9 02:00:48 EDT 1996

I have updated my Java based contest optimized propagation
prediction program so that it now can give you polar maps.
You can select rectangular (the default) north pole, south
pole, or centered at any other point polar projections.  these
are all overlayed with propagation, sun rise/set, and great
circle paths.  an interesting way to visualize greylines.

check out:
http://www.berkshire.net/~robbins/mofjava/mofjava.html

ky1h at berkshire.net   or   robbins at berkshire.net
http://www.berkshire.net/~robbins/ky1h.html