SAC logs via E-mail

Jan-Eric.Rehn at ccmail.svt.se Jan-Eric.Rehn at ccmail.svt.se
Fri Oct 25 17:46:33 EDT 1996

     Hello fellow contesters!

     I just want to announce that it now is OK to submit your SAC
     (Scandinavian Activity Contest) logs via E-mail. The deadline is
     October 31st so you still have a few days to prepare the logs.

     I need your log in ASCII format. Remember to send your summary sheet
     with your full "snail mail" address and please also tell what rig,
     power and antennas you were using (for some interesting statistics).
     The best way to do it is to zip your files and send it along with your
     mail.

     Soon I will announce a WEB-site for SAC Claimed Scores where you can
     see the progressing of the logs.

     73 and GL in CQWW (I'll be at SL3ZV M/S)

     Jan-Eric Rehn/SM3CER
     SSA Contest Manager - SWEDEN

     E-mail: SM3CER at contesting.com