Cushcraft 3el 20m Yagi dimensions

ramirezk at emi.com ramirezk at emi.com
Sun Oct 27 17:15:15 EST 1996

     I am in desperate need of the dimensions page for the 3
element 20m monoband yagi made by Cushcraft. Need the length of
all 3 elements and placement along the boom. Also need the boom
length and the placement of the matching adjust for center band.
If you have a copy of the dimensions page could you mail it to
me? I will reimburse for all costs incurred. 73 Ken
     Ken Ramirez, 221 Beaverdam Creek Rd, Gray Court, SC 29645