40m flagrant violaton

bill.lumnitzer at paonline.com bill.lumnitzer at paonline.com
Tue Oct 29 11:49:36 EST 1996

 N6> And I thought flagrancy, even between consenting adults, was illegal
 N6> in the State of Georgia.

 N6> It's bad enough having all the wannabe frequency police on the bands.
 N6> Do we have to have the whining here on the internet too?

 N6> 73, DX was
 N6> Bob.

 N6> PS.  Any OOs from Montana on this reflector?  I still need an OO
 N6> report from Montana - The last State for my WASOO.

BALONEY! I'll bet you're one of those people in the polls who don't
think morals and ethics are relevant to politics either.

N6CQ