V26B QSLs Whats Happening!

KA2AEV at aol.com KA2AEV at aol.com
Wed Sep 4 21:11:11 EDT 1996

Subj:	Re: V26B Cards, anything going on?
Date:	96-09-02 08:12:24 EDT
From:	KA2AEV
To:	cq-contest at tgv.com
CC:	WT3Q

A Message from V26B QSL Manager: Sam, WT3Q

The first 1000 direct QSL requests have been mailed out on
August 22nd.  They have been mailed out in the order that
they were received here ( at WT3Q)  during November and
December, 1995. Our apologies for the delay. Please feel free
to let everyone know that I will have the backlog of direct QSLs
caught up to date within a week or so. Also please be assured
that this upcoming seasons QSLs will be returned MUCH more
quickly.
Thank you to everyone for all of the Contest QSOs

Sam Harner, WT3Q Email Address:  WT3Q @ AOL.COM

                                     Best Regards
                                          Sam
                                      WT3Q/V26B