Yukon and CW Sprint - Reply

Tim S. Ellam TELLAM at mccarthy.ca
Thu Sep 5 10:52:12 EDT 1996

>Will you be using the call VE6SH/VY1?

>73 - Rich Boyd, KE3Q

No, just VE6SH

/VY1 is a bit of a handful!

Caveat: WX may become a factor as the forecast is for flurries-the site is very remote and the
only way in is by aircraft-if the site is fogged in I gather we will simply wait in Ft St
John(northern BC) until conditions improve-I'll keep my fingers crossed!

I will run a Icom 706 to a R5 and a sloper


More information about the CQ-Contest mailing list