CT and TS-850 Voice Keyer

ve2zp at bbs.ve3jf.ampr.org ve2zp at bbs.ve3jf.ampr.org
Mon Sep 9 04:31:59 EDT 1996

In 1992 or 1993, NCJ published a brief article on an interface to activate the
DRU-2 voice keyer in a TS-850 from CT.  The interface connecetd to an LPT port,
used opto-isolators and resistors, and allowed you to use the F1, F2, F3 and
ESC keys to control the operation of the DRU-2.  Can anyone out there please
provide me with a copy of that article?  Let me know if you can help.

73, Dave VE2ZP/VE9CB
Packet: VE2ZP at VA3TCP.#EON.ON.CAN.NOAM
InterNet: ve2zp at va3tcp.ampr.org