Pittsburgh Address

k4sb at avana.net k4sb at avana.net
Fri Sep 13 14:24:06 EDT 1996

Guys, I know you mean well, but you are going to really foul up some
610Vs and possibly get them bounced. For the last time, quoating from the
instructions: "If you wish to hand carry or courier your feeable
application, it should be enclosed in a sealed envelope with the
approxiate Post Office address CLEARLY MARKED ON THE OUTSIDE. .....

Applications may be DELIVERED to the bank at the following address."

End quote....caps added for emphasis.

KISS: The envelope with the 610V MUST be addressed to:

FCC
Amateur Vanity Call Sign Request
POB 358924
Pittsburgh, PA 15251-5924

The Mellon Bank address shown on the instructions ONLY SHOWS THE ADDRESS OF
THE BANK. THIS IS THE ADDRESS FEDEX WOULD DELIVER TO!!!!!

Once Mellon gets it, they would open the Fedex package, and THEN ROUTE THE
ENVELOPE TO THE APPRORIATE POB.

FYI The FCC has 88 POBs with Mellon.

73, Ed
Name: ed sleight