INFORMATION

pp5jr at pp5jr.ampr.org pp5jr at pp5jr.ampr.org
Tue Sep 24 22:56:08 EDT 1996

Hello all,
i'm looking for some dx clusters adress, i just have ve7cqd dx cluster,
is there anybody could help me?
Thank you very much
Best 73
SERGIO PP5JR
                 AMPRNET - pp5jr at pp5uf-gw-2.ampr.org
                 MAILBOX - pp5jr at pp5jr.ampr.org

From: harpole at pegasus.cc.ucf.edu (Charles H. Harpole) (Charles H. Harpole)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 21:14:35 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Vanity, all is vanity

FLASH, NEWS FLASH, FLASH
Massive numbers of incoming telephone calls to Mellon Bank and FCC tie up
personnel at both locations. STOP  All other work stopped.  STOP.  Please
stop.  STOP.  de K4VUD