We have a winner!! -- NOT

frenaye at pcnet.com frenaye at pcnet.com
Wed Sep 25 00:39:19 EDT 1996

	I don't think Gate 2 callsigns are being issued yet.  N46BVO says he
	received K6GV (a call he used to have), presumably under Gate 1A.
	The YCCC now has W2PV as a club call from an application sent in
	about 10 days ago under Gate 1A as well (issued Monday).

	73 Tom

E-mail: frenaye at pcnet.com    Internet: http://www.akorn.net/k1ki
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box 386, West Suffield CT 06093 Phone: 860-668-5444