[CQ-Contest] Another Contest!

Ric Painter Ric.Painter at 12.collage.net
Fri Apr 4 15:09:09 EST 1997

Doug KR2Q, you wrote:

>I say.... MAKE YOUR OWN CONTEST!THIS IS A FOR-REAL, SERIOUS
>SUGGESTION!!!!
>You don't need ARRL or CQ...you CAN do it.  PICK UP THE GAUNLET!
>You have almost a year to prepare.

Hey, what about that WARC Band-Only Contest somebody mentioned
recently?  We don't need a year to prepare.  Time's a wastin'.
Somebody publish the rules.  Quick!  Chuck Norris can enforce
them.  The winner gets their choice of front row tickets to a
38 Special or Patty Lovelace concert with backstage passes.
Go for it!

73  Ric  Wo4o  < Ric.Painter at 12.collage.isdn.net >  Ridgetop, TN

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com