[CQ-Contest] CQ WW 96 High Claimed

Pedro Pedroso l38217 at alfa.ist.utl.pt
Fri Apr 11 11:43:30 EDT 1997

	Hi !
	Does anyone knows if the CQWW SSB 96 High Claimed scores have
	already been sort out ?
	Here in Portugal CQ magazine arrives almost at the end of the
	month, that's why I'm asking.
	BTW if it is not too much trouble, please check my position
	in the 10m Low Power cathegory.

			Best 73 es CUL !

 | Pedro Pedroso                        |                            |
 | l38217 at alfa.ist.utl.pt               |  CT1ELP                    |
 | Eng. Electrotecnica e Computadores   |  Founder member of GPDX    |
 | (Telecomunicacoes e electronica)     |                            |
 | Address: P.O.Box 116 , 2806 Almada Codex , PORTUGAL               |

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com