[CQ-Contest] Windows 95

Charles D. Shinn cshinn at connect.net
Tue Apr 15 20:07:00 EDT 1997

If you truely anticipate problems with Win95 then keep a dos bootable floppy disk around the shack. When you want to run CT or other things that you may be leary about simply boot the computer from the floppy and then do a cd to the correct directory and run your executable file....Whala! No WIN95 on a WIN95 cpu....de Chuck W7MAP

It has come to my attenion that I friend of mine(N5HRG)said that someone
had a list
of setting to run CT inwindows 95.If you could please send them again I
would be greatly pleased.I just got upgrade on computer here and went for
win95 to my dismay
I have heard that there are a few bugs running CT in this format.

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com