[CQ-Contest] Antenna Relays?

Brian K. Short ke7gh at primenet.com
Tue Apr 22 23:34:47 EDT 1997

As you know, my station was updated with Top Ten band decoders
and Dunestar bandpass filters a couple years ago.  You can read
about it: http://www.qsl.net/k7on/contest.htm

While my station is rather modest for serious contesting, these
items have been helpful for reducing transmitted RFI, eliminating
receiver BCI, and automatic antenna selection with a 6-Way Relay.
I do have 2 radio setups (FT-990, FT-1000mp), but A/B selection of
antennas is manual (though selection is automatic).

Anyway, I am considering adding a couple 2-way relays to switch those
antennas frequently changed between radios.  Mar/Apr 97 NCJ contains
an advertisement for Top Ten "A/B Station Selectors."  Does anyone
have any experience with these?  Are there any other good choices?
Recommendations?

Direct email, please.  73, Brian k7on at qsl.net

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com