[CQ-Contest] 1 radio vs. 2 radios

Bill Fisher - W4AN w4an at contesting.com
Thu Aug 7 17:13:12 EDT 1997

N5TJ wins the NAQP with 2 radios or 1 radio.

He wins because he has worked harder at learning how to operate a radio
(or two) than the rest of us.

Why is nobody asking for the same distiction for stations with multiple
towers?  How about stations with Alpha 87A's?  For that matter, I think
a SO Assisted station with a 9600 baud packet backbone should be
designated with a '+' next to his call to designate the advantage of a
fast packet system.

I'll spend my time trying to improve my skills and my station.  Not
trying to diminish someone elses hard work and skill.

73

Bill, W4AN

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com