[CQ-Contest] 1 radio vs. 2 radios - tnx!

Ron Wetjen wd4ahz at gte.net
Fri Aug 8 03:40:20 EDT 1997

Thanks to all who responded to my query.  Concensus was, just try to
compete with your score from last year and make improvements/changes to
increase that, which I do already.  A couple others would also like to
see some sort of comparison, or a way to show 1 radio vs. 2 in the
results, which is what I was basically thinking about ... but for a
really accurate comparison, there are still too many variables, such as
antennas, towers, 9600 baud packet backbones for the DXCluster, etc!

Apparently my query and the ensuing discussion was intended to "diminish
someone elses hard work and skill".  Huh??  I don't know where that idea
came from!

I guess I'll go back to "lurk" mode and shut up.

73, Ron

--

WD4AHZ Home Page - http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/index.htm
Sarasota Emergency Radio Club - http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/serc.htm