[CQ-Contest] Upcoming DXpedition Planning

K7bv at aol.com K7bv at aol.com
Thu Aug 28 17:13:01 EDT 1997

Friends,
It is again time to ask for information concerning your upcoming Contest
DXpedition plans for the major contests in November of this year and into
1998 and 1999.  This information will be listed in the Contest DX-Ventures
column of the National Contest Journal. The intent of the column is to keep
everyone informed of who is going where to possibly help avoid two or more
individuals or groups ending up on the same rock or rare country at the same
time.  You can send your information to me at Email <k7bv at aol.com> .  The
most current list of DXpeditions I am aware of is listed in the NCJ WEBSITE
at WWW.

We are always accepting pictures for all to enjoy in future editions of this
column so if you have some good quality photos of your contest DXpeditions
you would like to share with us all, please send them to me at;
4357 Appollonio Way
Carson city, NV 89704

73 Dennis Motschenbacher  K7BV

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com