[CQ-Contest] [DX] Instantaneous QSLs online!

Göran Fagerström goran at tjansteforbundet.se
Tue Aug 19 18:24:09 EDT 1997

Instantaneous QSLs online!

An interesting idea - the SK0UX QSL Server - has been developed here.
You may search logs for your QSOs on the Internet, then download QSLs
and print them immediately.

We believe this is a first and the concept has already generated a lot
of interest. People have been commenting on the enormous potential
savings for active stations.

Special event calls SK0HQ and SK0RQ which we have used also are
available at the server, as well as logs of club members. During the
CQ WW CW this fall, the results of our expedition to Cuba (T48RCT)
will be 'uploaded' to Sweden to make QSLs available within hours after
contact.

This concept conserves trees, time, and many other good things. Check
it out for yourself at http://ham.te.hik.se/clubs/sk0ux. The QSLs are
typografically the same as a 'snail-mailed' card and may have
pictures.

Suggestions are very welcome, new ideas are popping up almost
daily; send mail to goran at tjansteforbundet.se

Goran
SM0DRD

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com