[CQ-Contest] Multi-Single

Rick Bullon kc5ajx at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 7 23:06:01 EST 1997

>> 2.  For CQWW and ARRL DX, there should be NO SINGLE OP unassisted
class,
>> there is too much cheating going on.
>
>Yep, and we should eliminate the various power categories too.  Too
>many guys claiming low power who are running amplifiers.
>
>> You really cold not get packet here in the sticks of WPA for a long
>> time, but now the internet access has changed all that.
>
>That's easy to say when you operate from a country that has a digital
>telephone system.
>
>--Trey, N5KO

  HI all.
 Boy it is going to get harder and harder to contest for me with all the
classes ya'll want to delete. No single op unassisted No low power!!!
You mean I'm going to have to go head to head with all you guys running
full limit power and mulit towers multi beams muliti ops with my 100
watt 1 vertical antenna station!!! Oh well I knew I couldn't be
competitive anyway I'm in it for the fun so go on and delete this and
that and I won't worry about it I'll just have fun while the rest of you
fuss about this and that HI HI
73
Rick
KC5AJX