[CQ-Contest] Contest Log Converter on the WEB

Fabio I4UFH i4ufh at contest.dsnet.it
Mon Dec 8 11:17:54 EST 1997

Hi Folks,

I have uploaded this utility, it's my first attempt to developing software
under windows, so the program could not very Microsoft compliant !!
Any comment is appreciated !!!

The program is shareware if you like it .....

CONTEST LOG CONVERTER 1.0

Contest Log Converter 1.0 it's a Windows program that allow to convert
data file between the most used Contest Log. The program allow you to
convert 12 different type of contest, selected from the common contest
managed from the Contest Log program. The follow program ,CT by
K1EA, TR by N6TR and NA by K8CC are full supported with the
conversion of the following Contest :

ALL ASIAN DX CONTEST
ARRL 10 METER CONTEST
ARRL 160 METER CONTEST
ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST
ARRL VHF SWEEPSTAKES
ARRL VHF QSO PARTY
CQ 160 METER CONTEST
CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST
DX PEDITION
IARU HF CHAMPIONSHIP
DARC WORKED ALL EUROPE CONTEST
CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST

All the two side contest, as ARRL DX side or USA side are supported.
The Contest type recognition are automatic, excluding from NA to CT
or TR were you need to select the Contest type, due the fact that in
the NA file there is not any information about the Contest type.
CT conversion read CT8 or CT9 file, and write in CT9 only, but same
type conversion are not allowed, so if you don't have available any
CT utility to update your CT8 file, select the CT8 file, convert in
another file type and then convert again in CT.

The conversion are fully tested and compared with the file generated
from the latest version of the Contest Log program, however if anyone
found some error or bugs in the conversion, please refer me,and I
will try to fix the problem. More contest could be added to the previous
list, but I have not any source file to analyze and test, if there is
anyone
interest on this upgrade, contact me at the follow e-mail.

The program has been developed under Windows 95 enviorment, however
it's has been written to be execute also under Windows 3.xx, but it's has
not been tested.

Unfortunatly the program need an huge library so the dowload file if big
around 2.6 Mb.

Thank's to Bill W4AN, Steve NJ4F, Bob N4BP and Bruce WA0ETC for
the supply of some Contest file !!

Please spreadout the avaliability of this program to the another related
reflector .

You can download it from : ftp://qsl.net/pub/i4ufh/clc10.exe

73 de Fabio I4UFH

I4UFH  one of IR4T, IG9R, 5H1FS, KF6FBE

e-mail : i4ufh at contest.dsnet.it

MCC Marconi Contest Club HomePage : http://www.galactica.it/MCC/