R: [CQ-Contest] Contest Log Converter on the WEB

K4OJ K4OJ at aol.com
Tue Dec 9 00:33:48 EST 1997

In a message dated 97-12-09 00:22:26 EST, i4ufh at contest.dsnet.it writes:

<<
 I have spent some month to realize this utility, and some one has
 supported this idea, for my fun and I thinked that It was interesting
 for the Contest community, my be I was wrong,so sorry for the bandwith
 and wasted space !!

 73 de Fabio I4UFH

on the contrary Fabio...there are some features available in one logging
software not available in others, and you now allow us to "have our cake and
eat it too" - we have the best of all worlds....I like one software package
for one contest and another for a different one...but like the breakdowns in
one verus the other, etc....thanks for your efforts, you can use my bandwidth
any time!

73 - cu 10 meters this weekend!

Jim, K4OJ

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com