[CQ-Contest] Contest Log Converter on the WEB last post

Keith Morehouse blckhole at ripco.com
Wed Dec 10 10:52:29 EST 1997

Fabio I4UFH wrote:

> If anyone as some log file in any Contest type not yet
> present in CLC please send me, and i will try to add it to the next
> version !!!!

As a user of LogWindows, I would be very interested in the capability to
convert both CT and TR files to ADIF.

One thing to consider.  TR configures W/VE domestic multipliers (USA
states and VE provinces or ARRL sections) and grid squares in LOWER
CASE.  This confuses LogWindows.  An example: grid EN52 and grid En52
are considered different by LogWindows.  When converting to ADIF, it
would be helpful to convert any lower case multipliers to upper case.

PROBE ELECTRONICS 100 Higgins Road, Park Ridge IL 60068 USA
Keith J. Morehouse /  W9RM  / Society of Midwest Contesters
847-696-2828  FAX: 847-698-2045  e-mail: blckhole at ripco.com

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com