[CQ-Contest] Amidon bead question

VR97BrettGraham vr2bg at harts.org.hk
Thu Dec 11 02:42:41 EST 1997

Does anybody know if Amidon's FB43-1024 is likely to have been the type of
bead I purchased some time ago for making bead baluns w/RG-8?  I can't find
my original invoice, can't find my catalog & their web page doesn't go into
enough detail to tell for sure, but the number sure seems familiar.  Need
to choke the quad at 9M6BG... if anybody has any ideas on a split-bead
equivalent, so I don't have to pull the cables off the tower & redo the
connectors, your input would be greatly appreciated!

73, VR97BrettGraham
vr2bg at harts.org.hk

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com