[CQ-Contest] Missed sections - 10M test

Ray Rocker rocker at datasync.com
Mon Dec 15 14:02:18 EST 1997

My mileage definitely varied: at K5MDX we had 20 Qs with Kansas,
12 with Iowa and 9 with Nebraska. At one point we had a pipeline
to Kansas: six KS QSOs in three minutes!

On CW, we came up two states short of WAS, missing just North Dakota
and Utah.

On phone, we missed ND and UT along with Alaska and, for some ungodly
reason, New Hampshire. Six NHs on CW, none on phone. Shoulda moved one!

North of the border, we missed VE4, VE8, and VY2 on both modes,
VO2 on CW, and VE2 and VY1 on phone. I remember seeing spots for
VE4VV but never found him.

-- Ray  WQ5L  rocker at datasync.com

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com