[CQ-Contest] Ten Meter Contest

Rick Bullon kc5ajx at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 16 06:12:13 EST 1997

  Just a few coments on the 10 meter contest from the smallest gun on
the list :)
 Got home from work just in time to get on the air Fri. Had great
propagation  till 0130 hours signals coming in from all directions.
Sat the band was excellent too bad I wasn't :( I felt like I had been
run over by a truck so I worked the test as long as I could finnaly had
to quit and go lay down for a bit really hurt my score.
Sunday was awfull all I heard was SA stations and not too many of them
worked all I could hear and finally shut down 3 hours early no new
contacts to make.
  I haven't score my log yet as I have to do it after the contest. No
computer in the shack. XYL says I have to decide between putting up the
tower and the TH6 or a computer for the shack. Still trying to get both
but it is a hard fight.
73
Rick
KC5AJX
P.S. My score won't be anything to brag about but I did get 3 more
states for WAS on 10 just need about 4 moreto go