[CQ-Contest] ARRL response to submitted logs?

W2CE W2CE at prodigy.net
Tue Dec 16 15:47:56 EST 1997

Gary A. Nieborsky PE wrote:

> Has anyone received confirmation that their SS/160/10 e-mail sent logs ever
> got there?
>
> I'm 0 for 3 and getting really concerned.
>
> A large HUZZAH! for CQWW and their positive feed back loop.
>
> Gary K7FR
> Worried in WA

I sent an e-mail submission of my SSB Sweepstakes entry just after it
ended and had a confirmation reply from Billy, KR1R, the next morning.

I also received a confirmation notice from the Contest Branch
afterwards.

>         RE: [Fwd: QRP 1997 SS Entry - W2CE]
>   Date:
>         Mon, 1 Dec 1997 16:25:00 -0500
>   From:
>         Contest <contest at arrl.org>
>     To:
>         W2CE <W2CE at prodigy.net>
>

> This acknowledges receipt of your 1997 ARRL Phone November Sweepstakes
> entry.
>
> 73,
>
> ARRL Contest Branch
> contest at arrl.org

The system there does work. Now wath me get fooled and they loose my
entry. Only joking as they never have in 35 years of submissions.

   Robert Reed, W2CE                        W2CE at prodigy.net
   Toms River, New Jersey  08757

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com