[CQ-Contest] ARRL response to submitted logs?

Mike no6x at inreach.com
Wed Dec 17 05:57:57 EST 1997

I spoke with someone there yesterday, as I was getting worried. The gal on
the phone was nice enough to tell me that she was glommed with e-mail
results and was way behind on respnding to them, I had not gotten
confirmation on SS or 160, she was kind enough to look and see and
confirmed that they were indeed there, I don't know what that means for
everyone else, maybe call??? That may take all their time then and they may
not get to be able to sort through them.
I don't know...just thought that i would share that piece of info.

Mike...NO6X

Check out my home page at http://home.inreach.com/no6x

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com