[CQ-Contest] Web page Rules errors

Bill Fisher - W4AN w4an at contesting.com
Wed Dec 17 17:35:54 EST 1997

I agree.  I have copied rules from WWW sites in the past and been burned
on it.  The SM3CER WWW site and other sites like it, should just point to
the rules.  They should not reprint them.

The other side of the coin is that the ARRL, CQ, and other sponsors
should leave their rules at the same place in cyberspace ALWAYS.  The
ARRL has a different location for each year's rules.  What is the point?
I don't care what the rules were for the 1996 ARRL DX contest.  Unless I
figure out time travel, I'm not going to be operating the 1996 ARRL
contest again.

73

Bill, W4AN

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com