[CQ-Contest] QST Lookup, 1973 ARRL 160 Contest

Jeffrey Maass jmaass at freenet.columbus.oh.us
Sun Dec 21 09:07:56 EST 1997

I am in need of a copy of the Results for the 4th ARRL 160-Meter Contest,
printed in the June 1974 issue of QST. This was my first ARRL 160 Meter
Contest (of 20), and I'd like to have a copy in my notebook.

If you have this issue and can send me a copy of the results, I'd
appreciate it and will reimburse you for your expenses.

Failing that, if someone could provide me with the following information,
I can update portions of my records:

  Line score for W8LT (score, QSO, mults, hours, operators);
  Top Ten Multiop finish place for W8LT;
  Finish place of W8LT in Great Lakes Division;
  List of Top Ten Multiops with scores.

Thanks and 73,

Jeff Maass       (jmaass at freenet.columbus.oh.us)      Amateur Radio K8ND
      USPSA/IPSC # L-1192   NROI/CRO          NW of Columbus Ohio
      25000 Members in 2000!

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com