[CQ-Contest] RAC's Winter Contest

Doug Richardson ve5cma at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 21 14:22:55 EST 1997

A Reminder the RAC Winter contest warms up your shack during the Holiday
Season:
0000UTC to 23:59UTC December 28.  Rules and more info can be found at:
http//:www.rac.ca

A note to USA 'testers: I worked the Summer RAC contest from our club
station at VE5NN, and noted some frustration with USA side ops who would
like to work Canadian stations below the US phone band but due to USA
licence restrictions cannot.  The Cdn stations had planted themselves
there seeking Canadian mults. I for one (on the 28th working out of my
own shack), will work only in the US phone band so I can log as many Qs
as I can -US or Cdn. I hope to QSO with YOU!! Come and enjoy the
Canadian RAC Winter 'test!    73!

VE5CMA Doug Richardson
3226 Tufts Bay East
Regina SK  Canada  S4V 1V2
voice (306)789-2254
packet: VE5CMA at VE5RRG.#SCSK.SK.CAN.NOAM
internet: ve5cma at hotmail.com
73 es TTFN de VE5CMA