[CQ-Contest] Mailing addresses of Icelandic (TF) hams

kiddi at marel.is kiddi at marel.is
Wed Dec 31 13:53:18 EST 1997

Kristinn Andersen at MAREL HF
31.12.97 13:53

Now and then I get requests for addresses of other Icelandic
hams.  Here is a web site maintained by Billi, TF3BW, with listings
of names, addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of
IRA ("Icelandic Radio Amateurs") members.  Although membership
in IRA is voluntary, practically all Icelandic hams are members.

Here is the the web site:

     http://www.nett.is/~tf5bw/english/eindex.html

If you have comments, please e-mail them directly to me, as I am
not presently subscribing to the list.  Look forward to QSO's in
next year's contests - happy new year!

73 - Kristinn, TF3KX
kiddi at marel.is

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com