Sprint Mults

K9NW at aol.com K9NW at aol.com
Sun Feb 2 13:31:57 EST 1997

Something VE9AA said in his post (something about life beyond
Nova Scotia...) got me thinking about the Maritime mult in the
sprints.  I haven't seen any discussion on this in recent times.  In
fact the last I remember seeing anything on it was in NCJ a
number of years ago.

Questions:
--Why are all the Maritime provinces lumped together as one
mult?  (VY1/VE8 for that matter)
--Was there a specific reason for this at the inception of the
sprint?
--How would it "hurt" the sprint if all were given separate mult
status?

All these questions have been asked before but I don't ever recall
any answers.

Mike  K9NW
K9NW at aol.com