License re-structuring

w2xx at cloud9.net w2xx at cloud9.net
Mon Feb 3 13:38:17 EST 1997

Hi Chris:

These seem like questions that are better directed toward your
division director/vice director.  They can explain the ARRL's
point of view and reasoning to you better than anyone else.

Very 73,

J.P. Kleinhaus, W2XX
Vice Director, ARRL Hudson Division

On Mon, 3 Feb 1997, Kris Mraz, N5KM wrote:

> Just a few questions to help clarify the situation for me.
> What is the ARRL's reason for wanting to change the US licensing
> structure?
> Why are the recommendations needed for WRC-99? Are not the proposed
> changes
> a matter soley for the FCC?
>
> --
>
> 73
> Kris N5KM
> mraz at aud.alcatel.com

J.P. Kleinhaus, W2XX  (fdba AA2DU)
E-mail:  w2xx at cloud9.net

As we say in the software business:  "You are hosed."