Amp reflector? (Alpha 374A)

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Mon Feb 3 20:45:35 EST 1997

In a message dated 97-02-03 15:26:43 EST, aa7bg at 3rivers.net (K7BG Matt Trott)
writes:

>Anyway, is there an amp reflector out there?

         This  is an excellent question.  There is enough amp traffic that is
at best peripherally related to contesting that I think that it's time for an
AMP reflector.  Can someone do the necessary work to implement this?  It
would give non-contesters a chance to participate as well.  I don't think
we're the only ones with amplifier questions (or problems).

      TowerTalk started the same way (lots of traffic on CQ Contest and then
moved to its own address) and with the generous support of Bill, KM9P, now
has almost 1,000 subscribers.  It is considered by most TowerTalkians to be a
valuable resource for tower topics.

      Could someone pick up the gauntlet and do it?  I for one would
appreciate the effort.

73,  Steve  K7LXC