AAA - What-a-call

Billy W. Cox aa4nu at ix.netcom.com
Sun Feb 9 19:04:26 EST 1997

Bill Fisher, N4VJ / K4AAA wrote:
>Boy I sure was disappointed not to get one of my 25 picks.  But this >K4AAA callsign has sure been a blessing.  I have noted repeatedly that >N4VJ willget question marks or just plain screwed up.  I send the same >station K4AAA immediately after, and they copy it perfectly.
>
>Now after operating both the sprINT and Sprint I have noticed that the
>callsign is easily recognized in pileups.
>
>Wish I could get used to saying "alpha alpha alpha" for 10,000 times in >48 hours on SSB.  Oh well.. I dont like SSB anyway.

> Bill -  "Norway Four Victor Japan" &  _._  ...._  ._  ._  ._
> Bill Fisher, N4VJ & K4AAA (EX KM9P)

"What-AAA-Guy" Bill ... Not sure what your point is with your post ???

Weren't you the one going to make a "pig list of FB calls taken by one
person ? Or have you now changed that position ? Is this now "OK" to do
?

Some folks didn't get ANY of their choices ... you have TWO that you
PERSONALLY USE ... don't think I've seen "your club" do a contest yet ?

No sour grapes here, I didn't file/request for any changes ...

Hit your DELETE key when ready !

Have a FB week !  73 Billy,  Still AA4NU and still around !!!