Moving WPX CW to April.

ramirezk at emi.com ramirezk at emi.com
Mon Feb 10 07:50:47 EST 1997

  I'm also in favor of moving the WPX CW contest to the end of
April. It has been impossible to field a M/M effort in KP4 for
the WPX CW because of the conflicts that arise due to its
present date slot. Graduations,Memorial Day,beginning of Summer
and Summer vacations,the weather isn't cold enough here to
justify a trip to the Caribbean,etc. Holding the contest in
April would make it much easier to gather enough ops for a
successful M/M.
 73 Ken N4UK
1.8-1296 MHZ
Cabo Rojo Contest Club-WP4NMS(still waiting for WP3X callsign)
Grid Pirates VHF Group
Grid Square-EM84xp