Dentron Amp Opinions?

Adam Kerner pacarch at wolfenet.com
Tue Feb 11 14:38:11 EST 1997

Greetings-
In an effort to upgrade my CONTEST station while waiting
for antenna wx, I am thinking about a new used amp.
Currently using an Amp Supply LK500.

Had been thinking of a 76PA, when this Dentron 2000L showed up.
Has an 8877, said to put out 1600w. $900  With all of the QRO
mavens out there, what do you think?  A good amp? Or an unwanted
orphan?  Any advice appreciated.

Tnx,
K7ST, Adam