U.S. 40 M phone

n4si at pobox.com n4si at pobox.com
Thu Feb 13 11:56:31 EST 1997

> Note: 40M
> Do Stateside stations prefer to work the DX station on split freq.
> (below 7.1), or in the American phone band?

Zillions of others will also answer this, but, stateside stations
have no option. We do not have phone priveleges on 40 M below 7150.
Since most ops outside Region 2 (U.S.) don't have priveleges above
7100, stateside is forced to work split to work DX on phone.

73, Rod N4SI
    The DXer formerly known as N9AKE
         (c) 5 November, 1996