LAB & NWT in ARRL DX???

KWIDELITZ at delphi.com KWIDELITZ at delphi.com
Mon Feb 17 20:35:04 EST 1997

Did anyone hear or work LAB or NWT in ARRL DX CW. At XE2L we worked every
state/province except LAB and NWT, neither of which were heard on any band.
Just wondering if there was any activity from there that we missed. XE2L
full report coming after recovery from post contest tequila party. Made just
under 6M points total.

73. Ken, K6LA - Ken Six Los Angeles, KWIDELITZ at DELPHI.COM
                ex-AB6FO