[CQ-CONTEST] To all CQ-Contest@TGV.COM readers:

Trey Garlough trey at kkn.net
Fri Feb 21 11:18:33 EST 1997

To all CQ-Contest at TGV.COM readers:

AD1C, KM3T, N4VJ & I have each chipped in on a new server running
Majordomo to support various ham-radio-related mailing lists,
including CQ-Contest at TGV.COM.  Internet connectivity for this service
is bring provided by Akorn Access, Inc., of Alpharetta, GA.  All
current active subscribers have been added to the subscription list at
the new site.  By now you should have received a message welcoming you
to the new server, and a copy of the updated CQ-Contest FAQ.

Effective immediately, all postings to the CQ-Contest mailing list
should be sent to

        CQ-Contest at Contesting.COM

and all SUBSCRIBE and UNSUBSCRIBE requests should be sent to

        CQ-Contest-Reqest at Contesting.COM

The monthly CQ-Contest archives are no longer accessible via
FileServ at TGV.COM.  Messages posted to CQ-Contest will soon be
browsable through the URL

        http://www.contesting.com/_cq-contest

Many thanks to TGV Software and Cisco Systems for supporting the
CQ-Contest at TGV.COM mailing list for the past six (!) years.  Please
direct all questions about this change to me, not to the CQ-Contest
list.  Also, please note that I have a new email address,
trey at kkn.net.

--Trey, N5KO

--
CQ Contest on WWW:        http://www.contesting.com/_cq-contest