[CQ-Contest] OT7L in ARRL SSB test SB 80 m

on6zx at hamgate.kc3ol.sound.net on6zx at hamgate.kc3ol.sound.net
Mon Feb 24 08:13:45 EST 1997

Hello folks....
Look for us on 80m in the ARRL DX contest this weekend!
I have a question about the log from the ARRL CW test.
Can I send it via Internet as an E-Mail or must I send it as
a binairy file and were to....
We will run a 4 square

 ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ»
 º Do you have mail for me??                   º
 º Send it to:                                 º
 º                                             º
 º E-MAIL ADR: on6zx @ hamgate.kc3ol.sound.net º
 ÈÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍͼ

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com