[CQ-Contest] tomorrow...?

Dan Robbins kl7y at alaska.net
Fri Feb 28 22:54:13 EST 1997

Evening - the ARRL DX Contest SSB is QRV. 75 didn't sound too bad, the West
Coast was loud and I could hear as far east as W3LPL.  Found a clear spot
and called CQ.  No answers.  Called some more. 6D2X came on freq calling CQ
Test.  Moved up the band, called some more CQ Contests. KC4XX came on the
freq, calling CQ and listening down.  I QSYed to 3761, absolutely no QRM,
called CQ Contest. No answers. Called more.  Still no answers.  It's now
been 30 minutes and no QSOs.  Resort to S&P, everyone listening down below
3750.  Turn off radio, go look at comet. Easy DX, even with QRM from
neighbor's QRO yard light.  Maybe some radio tomorrow night....

                                        Dan KL7Y

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com