NC QSO PARTY

n4mio at netpath.net n4mio at netpath.net
Tue Jan 7 21:13:57 EST 1997

Please join in on the NC QSO PARTY, FEB 22 & 23.

Info at <http://www.netpath.net/~n4mio/aarc.htm>

or email me at n4mio at netpath.net

TNX es 73

On that faithful day, I hope you will say, "up up and away".

   Dwayne C. Ayers
   Look for me, N4MIO
   Ham Freq. - 146.67 FM voice, Burlington,NC
   Ham Packet - N4MIO at WR4AGC.#DUR.NC.USA.NOAM
   Home ARC - http://www.netpath.net/~n4mio/aarc.htm