[CQ-Contest] IARU Rules in CQ Mag

Bill Feidt wfeidt at cpcug.org
Tue Jul 1 07:35:20 EDT 1997

>From the LA9HW contest rules archive:

A) Single operator - phone-only, CW-only and mixed-mode. One person
performs all operating and logging functions. Use of spotting nets is
not permitted. All operators must observe the limits of their operators'
licenses at all times. Single-operator stations are allowed only one
transmitted signal at any given time.

B) Multioperator - single transmitter, mixed-mode only. Must remain on a
band for at least 10 minutes at a time. Only one transmitted signal
allowed at any given time. (Exception: Only IARU member-society HQ
stations may operate simultaneously on more than one band, with one
transmitter on each band/mode. Only one HQ station call sign per
member-society per frequency band is permitted.) All operators must
observe the limits of their operators' licenses at all times.

--

William B. Feidt (Bill)  NG3K
wfeidt at cpcug.org
http://www.cpcug.org/user/wfeidt/