[CQ-Contest] intl radio filter

Scott Neader neader at centuryinter.net
Wed Jun 11 22:30:21 EDT 1997

>Any idea where I can find them on Internet,for more topics ??
>What a cost ??
>
>Dan, S50U

The International Radio web site is under heavy construction, but all
filter specs are now uploaded and available for viewing at:

   http://www.QTH.com/inrad

73 - Scott KA9FOX

INTERNET SOLUTIONS - Affordable web page design and storage
Scott Neader (608)788-1234 / FAX (608)787-0100 / neader at QTH.com
KA9FOX Contesting and DXing Site: http://www.QTH.com/KA9FOX
Free Ham Radio Classified Ads:  http://www.QTH.com

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com