[CQ-Contest] Rtty Contest Program Reflector (fwd)

Jay Townsend jayt at comtch.iea.com
Wed Jun 18 09:40:50 EDT 1997

Rttyrite is a RTTY contesting program. It also does CW, and SSB. The
program is by W5XD.

To subscribe to the rttyrite reflector you will need to do the following:

(1) Send a message to majordomo at larry.wu3v.net
(2) Msg is as follows:

 Subject: Sub
 Text:    subscribe rttywrite
          end

Note: The reflector name is slightly different than the program name. The
      reflector has a W ...rttyWRITE...where the program has just
      rttyrite.

To send mail to the list after you're subscribed. A message to
rttywrite at larry.wu3v.net will be reflected. AGAIN take note of the
mis-spelling.

This reflector is moderated (loosely) by Jay WS7I. I am and have been a
beta tester of the program for quite a while. I have NO financial or other
interest in the program or its development. My only interest in the
reflector is in contesting.

73 Jay WS7I
--
Jay Townsend, WS7I  < jayt at iea.com >