[CQ-Contest] Re: [TowerTalk] How Important is F/B?

Douglas Zwiebel KR2Q at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jun 27 20:15:25 EDT 1997

Hmmmm.  I thought we were all using one low beam pointed SW that
automatically switches in on transmit and out on receive.  That's
a lot more persuasive than than the method you mention Bill!  But
don't worry...I'm sure you learn the REAL tricks soon enough.  :-)
[no, this is NOT a joke]

de Doug  KR2Q

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com